Thursday, November 12, 2015

Akpos, Principal and Aunty Susan


Aunty Susan was having a problem with Akpos in her class.

Akpos said 'M'am, I should be in SS3, i'm smarter than my friend Musa and he's in SS3'.
Aunty Susan had heard enough of Akpos' complains & took him to the Principal's office.
She explained everything to the Principal who decided to test Akpos with some questions that an SS3 Student should know.
PRINCIPAL : What's 3+3?
AKPOS : 6
PRINCIPAL : 6+6?
AKPOS : 12.
And so on.
The Principal asked Akpos many questions and he got them right
.

The Principal then asked Aunty Susan to send Akpos to SS3.
She decided to ask some more questions and the Principal agreed.
AUNTY SUSAN : What does a cow have 4 of, that Ï've only 2 of?
AKPOS : Legs!
AUNTY SUSAN : What's in ur pants that u have but I dont have?
AKPOS : Pockets!
AUNTY SUSAN : What starts with a C & ends with T, is hairy, oval, delicious & contains thin whitish liquid?
AKPOS : Coconut!
AUNTY SUSAN : What goes in hard & pink then comes out soft & sticky?
The principal's eyes open really wide,but b4 he could stop the answer, Akpos was taking charge.
AKPOS: Bubble Gum
AUNTY SUSAN : You stick ur poles inside me. U tie me down 2 get me up, I get wet b4 u do. What am I?
AKPOS : Tent!
The principal was looking restless.
AUNTY SUSAN : A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when u're bored. The best man always has me what am I?
AKPOS : Wedding Ring
AUNTY SUSAN : I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When u blow me, u feel good?
AKPOS : Nose
AUNTY SUSAN : I've a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates,I come with a quiver!
AKPOS : Arrow!
AUNTY SUSAN : What starts wit 'F' & ends with a 'K' & if u dont get it, u've 2 use ur hand?
AKPOS : Fork!
AUNTY SUSAN : Whats it that all men have,It's longer in some men than others,the Pope doesn't use his & a man gives it 2 his wife after marriage?
AKPOS : Surname
AUNTY SUSAN : What part of the man has no bone,But has muscles with a lot of veins like pumpin & is responsible 4 making love?
AKPOS : Heart!
The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to AUNTY SUSAN : 'Send the boy to the University, I myself got the last 10 questions wrong!...
One word for Akpos

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST