Monday, August 21, 2017

Kevin Hart’s wife Eniko Parish slams comedian’s ex-wife Torrei for playing the ‘victim’ in divorce, she replies!!

So yesterday, American comedian Kevin Hart’s wife, Eniko Parish took to Instagram to celebrate their wedding anniversary, in which she disclosed that she has been with the superstar comedian for 8 years. She wrote;



“I’m Grateful to God everyday for putting us together. When it’s real, no love/bond can ever be faked nor broken. My partner in life, My other half that makes me whole, My SOULMATE.♥ Thank you for always keeping a smile on my face.. I love you more everyday. 8 years together..1 year married..Forever to go! #HartilyYours ?
Happy 1 year anniversary babe! We made it! ??


However a follower, who wasn’t cool with this, decided to call out Pregnant Eniko Parish, who she called the mistress tht wrecked Kevin Hart’s first marriage because his he got divorced from his ex-wife Torrei in 2011. Eniko who replied wrote;

“Their marriage was broken way before I came in the picture,” she began. “They were separated, living in separate homes. I was never a secret. She knew that as well. Don’t believe the hype.”
Kevin Hart’s wife

Torrei who was notified of Eniko’s exchange with a fan, replied and here’s what she wrote before Eniko disabled comments on her page;

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST