Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins


Monday, 5 September 2016
Aww! Corps member who danced Kcee's Tinana delivers twins


The 5 Star Music singer wrote:
With some much joy and happiness in my heart I received a very wonderful news yesterday. Can we all remember the young pregnant Corp member that participated at the ongoing Tinana competition ? I guess the answer is yes .


She delivered a set of twins (girls )yesterday and we couldn't wait but to celebrate with her . I and my brother @iam_emoney1 and the entire five star crew members went straight to the hospital to visit Them yesterday. My brother Emoney has cleared all their hospital bills and also gave them some Cash. My brothers wife @iam_mrse who couldn't resist the moment of joy also shared some baby kits with the new born babies and their mother . Congratulations to the new born babies and their mother and also to the father of the house because na him do the harder part of the job earlier lol .
See the thread where she danced: http://www.nairaland.com/3315302/nine-months-pregnant-corper-dances

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST