Sunday, August 14, 2016

I made it without relocating to Lagos or sleeping with anyone to get roles – Actress Queen Nwokoye

The A-list actress said this in a recent interview with Punchng. Speaking on her journey to stardom and how she became a star without relocating to Lagos, she said: “Lagos is too rowdy. It’s too busy for me. In Lagos, everybody is hustling. I am not a hustler.

All my life, I have never had to hustle for anything, anything I have came to me, including stardom. It is true that actresses have to sleep with producers to get roles, I’m happy I didn’t have to do so. Sometimes, it is people’s way of trying to explain away their failure.


I didn’t pass through it. From my experience, nobody ever asked to sleep with me. If you present yourself as someone that can sleep around to get roles, people will treat you that way. But the truth is, how many people do you want to sleep with before you become famous?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST